You’ve reached it: the pinnacle of deep cycle, lithium-ion battery technology.
Weighing in at a sleek 29 lbs, the 50 amp hour, 24 volt Battle Born Battery dances circles around the competition. The Battle Born Battery also requires no new hardware to run in your boat, RV, trailer, or golf cart. Just pull out that grungy old lead-acid battery (use two hands, those suckers are heavy), drop in this elegant upgrade, and get yourself out there.
All Battle Born Batteries are designed and assembled in the USA.
Battle Born batteries are stocked when ordered and can take up to 5 days for delivery.
*Approximately 75-80% of the battery capacity will remain after 3000 cycles in applications recharging at 0.5C or lower
We have seen life spans well over 5000 cycles in our lab testing.
- 50 Amp Hour, 24 Volt Battery
- LiFePO4 Chemistry
- 3000- 5000 Cycles*
- 60 Amp Continuous Current
- 100 Amp Surge Current (30 Seconds)
- 1/2 second surge for higher loads
- Drop in Replacement for Lead Acid Batteries
- Acceptable Voltages 28.8 – 29.2 for bulk charging
- 10 Year Warranty
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- 75 x 6.875 x 9 (L x W xH)
- 29 lbs
- 3/8″ x 3/4″ bolt set included