This is EPS 36V Trolling Motor Battery power pack that is designed for the professional angler that wants a Lithium system that will take on multiple day tournaments and swap out three of your current lead-acid or AGM batteries for hassle-free performance for the next 8 to 10 years. Recommended for run and gun power fisherman that are light trolling motor users.
This package includes: (1) high- performance 40-amp hour deep cycle, 36-volt battery built with a patented Lithium Iron Manganese Phosphate chemistry and features a built-in automatic battery management system (BMS) that keeps the battery running at peak performance to maximize cell cycle life. The BMS system monitors for over voltage, over temperature, over current, under voltage, and short circuits to ensure long life and trouble-free performance.
Total weight of this battery is just 33.5 lbs. for each battery and you will drop 206.5 lbs. for three 29 or 31 lead-acid or AGM group batteries you replace.
- Excellent option for trolling motors and other marine applications
- >4000 Cycles at 80% depth of discharge
- Create systems 36-1000 Volts
- Series and/or Parallel operation
- Automatic system cell balancing
- Fully waterproof and dust-proof Group 31 case
- Temperature monitoring
- Exceptional voltage stability
- Rugged mechanical design
- Maintenance free
- No hydrogen generation or gassing
- <70% the weight of similarly sized SLA batteries
- Stock available for quick delivery in US
|Charge Voltage||46.2V to 46.6V|
|Max Charge / Discharge Current||40A (amps)|
|Cold Cranking Amps||400A (amps)|
|Length||12.7″ / 323mm|
|Width||6.7″ / 171mm|
|Height||8.5″ / 215mm|
|Weight||24 lbs / 10.7 kg|