Limited Quantities While supplies last
This is EPS most versatile 12V Trolling Motor Battery that is designed for the weekend warrior. This setup is for running batteries in series to provide you a no brainer affordable swap out of your current lead-acid or AGM batteries. Lithium is now affordable through this compact battery to provide you hassle-free performance for the next 8 to 10 years. It is recommended to run a DC Stealth Charging System for a 24V or 36V setup.
This package includes: (1) high- performance 35-amp hour deep cycle, 12-volt battery built with a patented Lithium Iron Manganese Phosphate chemistry and features a built-in automatic battery management system (BMS) that keeps the battery running at peak performance to maximize cell cycle life. The BMS system monitors for over voltage, over temperature, over current, under voltage, and short circuits to ensure long life and trouble-free performance.
Total weight of this battery is just 10.9 lbs. for each battery and you will drop 69.1 lbs. for each 29 or 31 lead-acid or AGM group battery you replace.
- >4000 Cycles at 80% depth of discharge
- Create systems 12-1000 Volts
- Series and/or Parallel operation
- Automatic system cell balancing
- Fully waterproof and dust-proof BCI Group U1 case
- Temperature monitoring
- Exceptional voltage stability
- Rugged mechanical design
- Maintenance free
- No hydrogen generation or gassing
- <70% the weight of similarly sized SLA batteries
- Stock available for quick delivery in US
|Charge Voltage||14.4V to 14.6V|
|Max Charge / Discharge Current||35A (amps)|
|Cold Cranking Amps||350A (amps)|
|Length||7.6″ / 193mm|
|Width||5.18″ / 131mm|
|Height||6.8″ / 173mm|
|Weight||10.9 lbs / 4.9 kg|